The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

All in a Row

Pin It
"All in a Row"
Oil, 6" x 6"
$150.00 unframed.

It was 108 degrees in Pasadena today so I was fortunate to be able to spend all day in my studio. I am working on finishing up some commission pieces but was able to get this one finished very quickly! More painting tomorrow (and a baseball game!)

5 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful boats you do....love them all!
Cynthia

Marian Fortunati said...

Don't get too hot at the game!!!

julie davis said...

Oh, now you've got the terrible heat, and we've finally cooled off here in Austin. Another beautiful painting. Hope it is cooler for the game tomorrow!

Edward Burton said...

Wonderful reflections!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails