The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Pool at the Grand Wailea

Pin It
"The Pool at the Grand Wailea"
6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold

Maui is great. The weather is beautiful and I found about one hundred things to paint on my power walk this morning. Things are busy so all work and no play but that is ok. I love my client! Only one wish for today ... go Dodgers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your painting makes me want to head to the beach! I like it!

Mitzi Easley said...

Love the reflections in the water and the way you are handling the palm trees. Great job Leslie!

Vicki Shuck said...

Wow, Leslie! You're on a roll here! Beautiful! I want to be there!

FitFoodieMegha said...

What a beautiful painting....The reflection is awesome. Color are so bright...I feel like being there...Thanks for the REAL view...:)

Tash said...

It's beautiful. Looks just like I remember the old Kapalua Bay hotel pool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails