The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Really Big Reds

Pin It
"Really Big Reds"
Oil, 8" x 16" on canvas panel
Sold.

Good news to share! I found out today that three of my paintings were juried in to the Segil Fine Art Gallery 2009 Holiday Small Works Show. Exhibition dates are December 5 through December 31, 2009, and there is an artists' wine and hors d’ouvres reception, Saturday, December 5, 5-7pm. I found out that some of my favorite artists friends are also in the show ... Julie Hill and Marian Fortunati. I am so honored to be in this show with them! For more info. go to http://www.segilfineart.com/.

I am heading to Temecula tomorrow for a wonderful painting weekend. I finished this painting this week as we are allowed to bring one completed painting for the show. I think it fits the theme! One of my favorite galleries, Segil Fine Art (in conjunction with the Pasadena Art Gallery Association) is hosting the Second Annual Fine Art Invitational at Falkner Winery. This year's event will be from 10am - 4pm on Saturday, November 7 and Sunday, November 8; coinciding with the winery's Annual Fall Barrel Tasting Festival. Please join me for this spectacular two day event with over 30 plein air artists painting the beautiful Temecula wine country. For more information on Falkner Winery and directions go to www.falknerwinery.com.

5 comments:

FitFoodieMegha said...

Wowwwwwwwww.........I was waiting to see this!! Very nice painting and the colors...:) Superb!

norapaints@blogspot.com said...

Lovely concept. Wonderful greens in this painting. Have a wonderful workshop.

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Great piece and wishing you sell all at the show.

Art with Liz said...

Fantastic news Leslie - and as you say with some wonderful other artists with you! Well done - you so deserve to be there.

Edward Burton said...

Congratulations, Leslie! Great painting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails