The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Technology Struggles

Pin It
"Two Cats on the Beach"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold.

I am posting this painting I finished awhile ago because I lost the charger to my camera and the battery has died. I also just got a new laptop and have not transferred data so I am using two computers at the moment. I have decided to go with a mac and I love it ... I can't believe I have waited so long to "cross over to the other side". Plus I am taking advantage of the free mac classes and they are wonderful!!!
So, I will post a new painting tomorrow as soon as I buy a new charger for my camera!

8 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Crossed over to the dark side, did you??

At least you didn't lose all of your data!

This may be old, but it's a great one.

FitFoodieMegha said...

Beautiful colors as usual...I love to seee your work! :) Hey did your say my new painting on Bani Thani (Indian Ethnic work)??? I need your views on it...:) They means a lot to me..

Art with Liz said...

This is great Leslie. I have been eyeing up Macs but they are so expensive here! Maybe one day, the Force will be with me too!

Rick said...

You use color very well. I like your work.

norapaints@blogspot.com said...

A very simple but lovely scene.

Dana Sorrell said...

I love your work! The texture and color is amazing...I can I can feel the breeze and taste the salty air when I look at your paingings. I have sent you an email about a purchase.

Atul Pande said...

Leslie: Technology issues notwithstanding, this is an interesting piece. The composition, with truncated margins, gives this an abstract feel. The warm and cool colors work well to maintain interest. Very nice.

Vicki Shuck said...

What a great abstract quality this has, Leslie! I love it! I just got back from a trip to s. Cal and am jealous that you get to see this all the time!! Too fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails