The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pink Power - SOLD

Pin It
"Pink Power"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200 unframed.
Sold.

Sorry I haven't been on my blog for awhile. I am on the East Coast touring colleges with my middle son and we are having a wonderful time! We have visited Georgetown, UVA and Duke. Tomorrow we visit UNC and then we visit Davidson on Wednesday. We have met all of the baseball coaches and have toured some great baseball facilities and games. We have attended all of the college information meetings and tours and wow ... these campuses are beautiful!

This is definitely a "boy week" so I thought it might make sense to post a "girl painting"! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to my side of the world. I live about 40 minutes from Davidson, great school. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

Leslie...This piece is phenomenal!!! I just love the depth, shadows, and texture in it...awesome! Sounds like you are having a great time too!

Tj Lev said...

Beautiful! Love your work, this piece is just wonderful but I am partial to pink! Be well... Tj.

JudyMackeyart said...

One word - WOW!! This is really beautiful!

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

I have a thing for these petaled flowers and this one is a great example.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails