The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back In Time - SOLD

Pin It
"Old Chevy"
Oil, 16" x 8" on canvas panel.
Sold.

This is another one of my paintings in my Headlines Show. It's an old chevy and the painting is based on a wonderful photo taken by Laurie Alle. Laurie has a great blog titled Glimpses of South Pasadena and many of her photos were inspirations for my South Pasadena Headlines Show. . And ... if you are near South Pasadena today, I am doing a palette knife demo from 2:00 - 4:00 at the SoPas Gallery at 1121 Mission Street. I will be painting an 8" x 16" painting and one of the lucky attendees will win the demo painting. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Mister Earl said...

Hi Leslie. Love that '57 Chevy, whether in your painting or Laurie's photo!

martinealison said...

Toujours merveilleux d'apercevoir des voitures anciennes... J'aime beaucoup l'harmonie de couleurs dans l'ensemble de cette peinture.
Sorry je suis un peu loin pour la démo!
Amicalement

Laurie Allee said...

It's always a little shocking when I see one of your paintings based on one of my photos. Wow! Beautiful brush work, as always Leslie.

Laurie Allee said...

Oops, or should say beautiful palette knife work!?!

Art with Liz said...

A great painting Leslie and I love the size!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails