The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Reflections

Pin It
"Summer Reflections"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200 unframed with easel display.
Looking at this painting you might think I was having a "blue day" ... but actually my day has been wonderful. I am in Sacramento with one of my sons preparing for one of two baseball camps that he (oops ... I mean "we") are attending. It's hot but a great summer day ... baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and ... my lexus hybrid!
Hopefully I can find time to paint tomorrow between innings. Who knows as I have no idea what to expect. Other than the fact I am going to wish my son good luck on the baseball field! And hope that we can survive the heat ... it's 100 degrees at 6:00 am in the morning!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boat in the lower right hand corner is just fab! Have fun!

Victor Bauer said...

"Summer Reflections" is beautiful...one of the best. And your blog looks great, Leslie, very informative and not too busy. 5.0 out of 5 stars.

RH Carpenter said...

Sounds like our weather this past week...think of this beautiful cool blue while you're in the heat and it may help cool you down. Lovely colors always and I'm a big fan of all blues!

Carol Blackburn said...

Very nice, Leslie. I've actually seen a dusk that looked pretty blue.

Unknown said...

Nice painting. Loving the "blues". Good luck with what sounds like a busy week.

Karen Bruson said...

Leslie,
What blue is that? It is so vivid.

Marian Fortunati said...

It's a really nice painting, Leslie...
Have fun with your son!

martinealison said...

Profitez au maximum avec votre fils et réjouissez-vous de ce partage...
j'ai vu pour la première fois un match de baseball lors de ma récente visite aux Etats-Unis à Portland les "Sea dogs" ! Ils avaient gagné...
J'ai beaucoup aimé ce sport qui en France est très peu reconnu.
Bonne peinture aussi! Bises

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails