The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Very "Art-Full" Weekend

Pin It

   


As I have mentioned previously, I had four Art Openings this past weekend. It was truly an amazing weekend and I am so thankful to Gale's Restaurant, Debra Huse Gallery, Segil Fine Art and Randy Higbee Gallery for allowing me to show my art in their amazing venues. I am eternally grateful to all of you who took the time during the holiday season to attend one of my openings. It was truly one of the most amazing art weekends in Southern California!
The first four photos above are from my solo show opening at Gale's Restaurant. Lots of friends and new collectors attended and I even managed to grab a photo with my parents. The last photo is from Randy Higbee Gallery. What an amazing show!
I am absolutely thrilled that I sold eight paintings this weekend. What a wonderful surprise and I loved meeting so many new collectors. I am truly blessed!


11 comments:

Victor Errington said...

Hi Lslie.
Thank you for the Photos. You deserve to have sold eight paintings. You are a wonderful Artist. All the best Leslie.
Vic.

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Congratulations again!!! A fabulous turn out for a fabulous lady.

Unknown said...

You were everywhere this weekend. Congratulations on all your shows.

TheChieftess said...

WooHoo!!! Congratulations again!!!

Sooo....I have one question...where'd all the tables at Gale's go??? I don't remember it being that big???

Gabe said...

Un'esperienza che ricorderai con molto entusiasmo, complimenti! ciao

Ollie said...

congrats. 4 openings in one weekend. that's pretty impressive!

Dana Cooper said...

Congratulations on your successful weekend!

Leslie Saeta said...

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. Kathryn- For the opening Gale moves out all of the tables to make room for the "art shoppers"!

TheChieftess said...

Wow! that's really a commitment for a small restaurant!

Becky Joy said...

Congratulations and I'm glad you made it through all that. Wish I could have seen Randy's show. Looked fabulous

Diana Marshall said...

wow what an achievement!!! Well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails