The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All Finished ...

Pin It



So... the Carriage House Workshop Studio is done. It's been an amazing project and tons of fun. Surprisingly it went very smoothly. Only a few minor delays and I am so happy with the end result. I never imagined it would turn out this great.
The photos above show the completed studio. The single sliding door is in the back and the two double carriage doors are in the front. My taboret is the bright green table (which is a former potting shed) with my large easel to the left and my table top easel on top.


When my husband and I decided to convert the old carriage house in our backyard in to my new studio, I knew I had finally found the perfect location to teach.  Offering workshops in the Carriage House, which was built in 1915, allows me the opportunity to invite my students in to my home and share what I am most passionate about ... my family, my home and my art. Because of the studio size, the workshops taught in the studio will be limited to only ten students. But the intimate nature of the workshop allows me the chance to develop both the skill and the motivation of all of my students.  In three days students will rediscover their passion for art, learn the basics pertaining to values and colors and master the techniques of painting with a palette knife! 
If you would like information on my workshops, click on my workshop page






Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails