The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Waiting Outside of Balboa - SOLD

Pin It
"Waiting Outside of Balboa"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200.00 with display easel.
Sold.
Somehow I managed to not only finish all of the things on my TO DO list today, but also finish three paintings ... today. Everyday this week I have been slowly "crossing off" my TO DO list and I never imagined I would finish everything. Yeah!
I leave tonight for Alaska. I am going on an Alaska cruise with my parents and sisters and sister-in-law. Yes, we are leaving the boys home to deal with the kids. And hurricane Irene, as is the case with my youngest sister. I will post while I am cruising and take millions (ok, maybe not millions but I am sure hundreds) of pictures. Can't wait to photograph all of those fishing villages!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails