The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Forget Me Knot

Pin It
"Forget Me Knot"
Oil, 12" x 6" framed.
Available at Debra Huse Gallery
This is another of my 12" x 6" paintings that will be featured in the "Holiday Treasures" show opening this weekend at Debra Huse Gallery. I think I am hooked on this size. I m not even sure if I have ever painted this size before. Fortunately I ordered quite a few of these Raymar panels so there will be more paitings of this size in my January show at Gale's Restaurant.
Just a reminder ... only two more days until my annual "Twelve Days of Christmas" giveaways begins ... so stay tuned for lots of fun and wonderful free gifts. It's my favorite time of the year!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails