The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Calming the Soul ... Again

Pin It
"Calming the Soul Again"
Oil, 8" x 8" on canvas panel
$350.00 with display easel.
I keep thinking I am going to get control of my schedule one of these days and yet it just doesn't seem to happen. I had a long talk with my mom today and her advice was "Just Say No". She reminded me of how when I was younger I would walk into a meeting with my hand raised and say "I'll do it and my mother will drive". I guess you could say I haven't ever really gotten over that.
So my new motto is "just say no".  I want more time in my studio and I have blocked out hours every week that are my painting time. Unless you are one of my boys ... I am busy. No exceptions. I hope ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails