The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dare To Be Different

Pin It
"Dare To Be Different"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel
$550.00 with display easel
I just finished a series of four paintings that all tie in with the painting I completed a few months ago titled "A Cloudy Day". They are for an art licensing company but the original paintgs are for sale. For art licensing, they need the paintings in "fours" as that's how the printers like them so there are four different but corresponding designs to be printed on plates, napkins, shower curtains, etc.  I will post the other two in a few days. These were so much fun to paint!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails