The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 18, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Eighteen

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Blocked", Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00 with display easel.
Click here for purchase information. 

This painting is inspired from another one of my findings from the Rose Bowl swap meet. (I loved playing with blocks like these with my boys when they were younger.) I found these baby blocks at the same booth as the spools of thread.  And once again, I am wondering why I didn't buy more of them.

I do think this painting would make the perfect baby gift. So if you know a mother to be with a baby boy on the way then this might be the perfect gift to give! I will be painting some "pink versions" and can also paint commissions featuring baby initials if wanted!

I am getting a bit sad that this month is going to be over soon. But I have a feeling there will be quite a few of us painting A LOT in the months to come! I am thinking five paintings a week might be my February my goal. Maybe more? How about you?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Day 18 and I am slowing down. Yes I am tired but yes I am still painting. The daily process is so full of information about the whole thing. My confidence is up. And I think 5 a week will be easy to do!

Maria Baluis said...

Thank you for this challenge, it has helped me see that I CAN paint more! Choosing a theme - "A to Z", painting a letter of the alphabet each day, helped me in deciding what to paint and made it fun. Looking forward to February, I think I will continue on with a theme, shoot for 3 paintings/week and 5 sketchbook drawings/week. I realized that my paintings would be much stronger if I improve my drawing abilities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails