The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Reflecting ...

Pin It
"Reflections on the Pavilion"
Oil, 8" x 8" unframed.
$350.00 with display easel.
Click here to purchase.

This has been a crazy week, hence my "lameness" in posting on my blog this week. I can't really explain it, I have just been doing a lot of catching up. I've been gone for 10 days, I am finding there are a lot of things I need to get done. 
I am also working on my Palette Knife Painting book, having been re-energized from this week's Artists Helping Artists show titled "How to Publish Your First Art Book".  I also have a wonderful new idea for Artists Helping Artists that I am working on. I think it's going to happen and I am very excited. But no hints or clues until I am sure I can pull it off ...

Meanwhile, I have a few announcements ... 

I am starting another webinARTs 101 class in the beginning of March. If you want to redo your website, blog, FB Fanpage and newsletter, then this class is for you. So many of the artists that have taken my class are experiencing new sales and success and I am thrilled! It take hard work but I can't even begin to tell you how amazing their new websites and improved blogs are! You can sign up here for the next class.

I also have added two new workshops this year. I will be teaching in Indianapolis March 26 - 27 and in Charlotte October 30 - November 1st. Also there is one spot open in my May workshop so sign up soon if you want to study with me in the Carriage House! It's a great Mother's Day gift!

Don't forget to post your two favorite paintings from the week here on my blog!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

martinealison said...

J'aime particulière l'harmonie des couleurs... Une belle toile.
Gros bisous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails