The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 12

Pin It
"True Love"
Oil, 6" x 16" on canvas panel.
Click here to purchase this painting.

The Day Twelve Marketing Challenge is to keep you updated with the latest marketing ideas. I made a list of some of my favorite blogs that offer great tips on how to sell anything online. All you need to do is sign up to follow one, which means you will get an update in your email whenever there is a new post. (And it is okay if you choose another blog to follow because there might be one out there that you like but haven't officially signed up to receive daily updates!)

Here is my short list:
Artists Helping Artists (hopefully you are already following this blog!)
chrisbrogan.com
Flyte
Mashable
Entrepreneur.com
Social Media Examiner
likeable.com
Social Media Explorer

I am hoping this challenge takes you only about five minutes. Since it's Mother's Day, you deserve an easy one today! Enjoy this special day to hug your mother, children, sister, husband or friend. Being a mother is the best job in the world. Enjoy!
Leslie


Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails