The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Italy ... Here we come agin!

Pin It

The boys and I are leaving for Italy today. We were there four years ago and I am so excited that we are going to discover new places and enjoy Italy again! We will be in Florence, Tuscany, Turin, Barolo and the Italian Riviera. 
Throughout out Italy trip I will be posting photos on my Facebook page. Please feel free to paint them! You can paint all of them or one of them. It's up to you. And you can use oil, watercolor, pastel, acrylic, mixed media or whatever you want. Just have fun!
When you are done with a painting, feel free to post them on my blog here. (Be sure to include the link to the place on your website where they are for sale!). I can't wait to see all of your paintings from Italy. 
Ciao! 
Leslie

Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails