The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, September 16, 2013

30 in 30, Day Sixteen

Pin It
"The Coast"
Oil, 8" x 10" on canvas panel.
Sold.

I am in Sandbridge, Va and it is absolutely beautiful! My workshop starts Wednesday morning but since most of the students are staying here, we will be together tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. We are staying at my sister's beach house in Sandbridge and I am so excited for my first "paint together and stay together" workshop. 

We had a wonderful time driving around Virginia Beach today looking for painting locations. I found so many incredible locations including the pier, beaches, tons of beach scenes with the awesome fences and seagrass, surfboards, umbrellas, lily ponds, farm stands and lots more. I need to stay here for an extra week!

Hope you are all enjoyig the challenge. We are on the downhill slump. Day 16!!!


Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. Beginning this fall I will be teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Carmel, Indiana, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails