The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty

Pin It
"Warming Tones"
Acrylic, 24" x 24" on gallery wrap.

I was very inspired by the large 46" x 36" abstract I painted a few days ago titled "Floating Colors". I started this painting roughly the same way and I am very pleased with the outcome. The colors in this painting match my family room perfectly so I think this one will hang in my house for a while. 
Love, love, love.

In case you hadn't noticed, it is day twenty of the Thirty Day Challenge. We are 2/3 done and really on the home stretch. Today is a great day to look back at your first twenty paintings. Examine what you have learned. Take note of the paintings you love. Then make a plan to spend the next ten days really pushing yourself in that direction! And of course, have fun!

Here are my 2015 palette knife painting workshops:


Three Day “Painting Large” w/the Palette Knife - South Pasadena, Ca - March 8 - 10, 2015
Four Day “Painting Light & Color” at the Beach - April 20 - 23, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Three Day “Painting Still Life” with a Palette Knife - May 11 - 13, 2014 - South Pasadena, Ca
Five Day Painting in Paradise at the Beach - Jun 21 - 25, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Three Day “Painting Light & Color” at the Beach - July 20 - 22, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Three Day “Painting Large” with the Palette Knife - Oct 19 - 21, 2015 - Ventura, Ca
Four Day “Light & Color” at the Beach - Nov. 9 - 12, 2015 - Ventura, Ca

Don't forget, you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information! I am offering Online Studio painting classes every month! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to sign up.www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails